- Feds: Another Tough Wildfire Season For West May 14, 2013
- Fewer DUI’s In Arizona Over St. Paddy’s Weekend March 21, 2013
- State Farm Plans to Expand Phoenix Metro Area February 21, 2013
- Arizona Teen Drivers Face Cellphone Ban Under Senate Bill February 15, 2013
- Confie Eyes More Expansion, Push Into Standard Lines January 10, 2013
- RT @cpcusociety: "We'll be coordinating relief efforts w/local chapters for those impacted by the #Oklahoma tornado." -David Medvidofsky, C… 4 hours ago
- RT @IIHS_autosafety: Watch how crashing cars @iihs_autosafety's lab helps keep you and your family safer on the road - Inside IIHS http://t… 15 hours ago
- RT @III_Research: Average no. of dog bite claims fell in 2012, but claims costs rose by more than 50 % Since 2003 (I.I.I.) http://t.co/Xn1y… 5 days ago
- RT @ijournal: Feds: Another Tough Wildfire Season For West bit.ly/13Z949P 1 week ago
- RT @The_Institutes: Summer instructor-led classes start 6/26---Eight-week online classes are perfect for busy #insurance professionals. htt… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Jobs
On April 9th , these members of the Arizona Chapter participated in our P&C Industry Panel at ASU: Rick Lambert, CPCU – moderator Melissa Tomita, ACAS,MAAA – actuary Michael Santangelo CPCU – finance/premium audit Vickie Potts CPCU – marketing Brad … Continue reading
Experienced underwriter to handle an existing book of Mainstreet, middle market commercial accounts. Some supervisory or management experience a plus but not required. Underwrite new and renewal accounts working with retail agents to develop a profitable book of admitted business. … Continue reading
There is still time to register for the March chapter meeting. Click here to register now!
Transtar Insurance Brokers, Inc. is seeking Commercial Account Managers to work in their North Phoenix location. Click here for more details.
Nautilus Insurance Group has an opening for an Underwriting Audit Coordinator. Click here for more details. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes along with salary requirements, directly to nautilusHR@nautilus-ins.com
Please join us for a networking event at Salty Senorita. Click here to register. WHEN Thursday, February 7, 2013 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM WHERE Salty Senorita 8011 W Paradise Ln, Peoria, Arizona 85382 RSVP Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Click here to register for the January Chapter Meeting. The speaker will be James Young with the Williams Institute for Ethics and Management. He will discuss the Transformative Leadership program. This program focuses on developing leadership skills that are necessary … Continue reading
Risk Placement Services (RPS) has postings for two Underwriting positions. For more information contact Joni Nix at RPS. Click here for the detailed job posting.
The Arizona Chapter of the CPCU Society thanks I-Day sponsors: State Farm Nautilus Scottsdale Insurance SCF Arizona Assurant Specialty Property The Surplus Line Association of Arizona EMC USAA State Auto Gen Re Markel Cincinnati Insurance The Arizona CPCU I-Day is an … Continue reading
Join us on September 19th for our monthly luncheon meeting. Click here to register. This month’s speaker is Troy Henson, the founder of EvocExcellence.com, a Coaching organization that inspires you to accelerate your learning, challenge your way of thinking and acting, … Continue reading